Yamaha Marine insurance is a factory backed insurance available on the market. Because we are marine specialists we understand how important your Yamaha powered rig is to you and offer a range of benefits not available anywhere else.
Yamaha Marine Insurance enables customers to benefit from the complete range of protection available under the Yamaha umbrella. Offering peace of mind cover for all Yamaha customers, YMI is the ultimate in pleasure craft protection at competitive rates.
- Yamaha factory backed.
- Only genuine Yamaha parts used on repairs. No theft excess applicable on theft claims when protected with Yamaha DNA or GPS & GSM tracking device anti theft technology.
- Replacement of Yamaha powered boat and Waverunner in first 3 years of registration.
- New for Old on mechanical and electrical components of the motor regardless of age.
- Premium discounts for age, boating experience and boating courses.
- Watersports equipment up to $1,500 for each item and $10,000 in total.
- Personal effects owned by you and your passengers covering clothing, shoes, waterproof gear and manchester $1,500 per item and $10,000 in aggregate.
Emergency land transit towing cost $5,000.
- Pollution cover – the accidental discharge, release or escape of fuel, lubricants and clean up after an accident $500,000.
- Up to $50,000 cover to the named insured from an accident occuring when using your boat, for death, permanent and total loss of sight, use of a limb, thumb or any finger.
- Lost keys $1500 nil excess.
- Pay by the month option.
- Agreed value available*.
- Layup, premium discount for the months your boat or waverunner is not used*.
- 24/7 emergency claim service.
- $10 million legal liability standard for boats and Waverunners.
- Accessible only through Authorised Yamaha Dealers.
- 21 day cooling off period.
- Tournament coverage and fee reimbursement $2000.
Repatriation costs $2,000.